This is where members can discuss issues directly related to your practice and profession. Before you can post, you must make a TMCMS account. You will be directed to do so before starting your first blog.
Before blogging, please read the following:
Charlene Li of Forrester published this famous Blogger’s Code of Ethics specifically for corporate blogging but it applies across the board and is used as a foundation by many bloggers and companies.
- I will tell the truth.
- I will write deliberately and with accuracy.
- I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- I will preserve the original post, using notations to show where I have made changes so as to maintain the integrity of my publishing.
- I will never delete a post. (TMCMS reserves the right to delete any post that is inflammatory in nature or discriminates against any protected class.)
- I will not delete comments unless they are spam or off-topic.
- I will reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
- I will strive for high quality with every post – including basic spell checking.
- I will stay on topic.
- I will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
- I will link to online references and original source materials directly.
- I will disclose conflicts of interest.
- I will keep private issues and topics private, since discussing private issues would jeopardize my personal and work relationships.
Thank you for keeping this a safe and informative space for TMCMS members!