Wednesday, April 24
6-8pm – Huber’s Gasthaus
1) What is the primary physiologic process associated with diet that leads to poor health outcomes?
2) What is the initial anatomic defect that leads to diet-associated systemic inflammation?
3) What dietary component is most important to protect colonic wall mucosal barrier integrity?
4) What is the storehouse of the gut-derived inflammation?
5) What diet is associated with best long-term health outcomes and why?
The 2018 membership directory is here! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY.
You can renew your state and county medical society membership on the WSMA website. CLICK HERE TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
Your local medical society worked hard for you in 2018. CLICK HERE TO VIEW WHAT WE DID FOR YOU IN 2018.